Lynda is an experienced entrepreneur having owned 3 businesses including a health club with 2000 members and 20 staff. She is also a business psychologist and holds a doctorate in neuroscience, specialising in unconscious processing of emotion and communication. She works with senior leaders and their teams who want to better understand emotional responses of clients and colleagues and harness this power to increase business growth and dramatically improve communication and long term business relationships. She is a professional speaker, consultant, mentor and author and spends her time helping ambitious business people use emotion in their sales, marketing and all forms of communication. A regular Forbes blogger, her work takes her from summits to cruise ships, from conferences to schools, from multinationals to SMEs. Highly popular with a practical and fun approach.
- Founded and operated three successful businesses with a number of staff to manage, Dr Shaw understands first-hand how expensive and challenging a workforce can be.
- PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience and Business Improvement Strategist.
- Lectured in Psychology and Neuroscience at Brunel University
- Conducted research on brain function and impairment, specialising in consciousness, emotion and the effects of ageing.
- A hugely popular speaker with an innovative, practical and immediately applicable approach. Offers insight into a variety of relevant and often controversial issues.
- Founder of Community Mix Up, a not-for profit making initiative to encourage people to socialise with the lonely and isolated www.communitymixup.com
- Charity work, including voluntary social work for the elderly, and has worked on committees for the NSPCC and RNLI and as an ambassador for The Children’s Society and Progeria.
- Adventure traveler in all seven continents.
How To Improve Three Essential Skills For Success - Problem solving, Creative Thinking and Decision Making
The Pleasure Umbrella - Using fun and feelings as an integral part of marketing, sales, customer service and employee engagement. Guaranteed success.
How To Be More Influential In Times Of Uncertainty - If you want to be a great influencer with a talent for engaging people well, ensuring trust and loyalty, you will find this talk hugely beneficial.
"Thank you so much for your very rewarding, compelling, interesting, warm and funny presentation last night. It was a real success."
“Lynda’s presentation to our group was both original and thoroughly relevant, encouraging and empowering our employees to better engage with themselves and our customers through simple but highly effective, common-sense techniques”
Contact us now to find out more, check availability & pricing