I’m lucky enough to have clocked up over 30 years of polar expeditioning; thousands of miles mostly on skis and dragging my world me, which has given me a huge breadth and depth of experience in surviving and working in extreme environments. In 2001, I founded the "Ice Warrior Project" that gives "ordinary" people the chance to become polar explorers, achieving extraordinary feats of endurance for the betterment of humankind. My aim is to develop people, discover change and deliver it to global audiences in a way that engages others; fostering a better understanding of the world we live in.
- Getting the most from your sponsorship pound
- When Marketing, HR and CSR overlap with new channels of sponsorship
- Engaging your staff, your clients and your associates
- What makes a perfect team?
- Leadership in such pressured times - which style works best?
- Retaining the best
- How can you tell what a person is like unless you get beyond the facade of everyday life?
- How do you select people who you know are going to be suitable and perform?
- What really makes a person perform?
- How can you tell whether a person will perform with a CV and an interview?
“Nothing less than inspirational... an authoritative blend of raw experience with practical coaching... energised an already highly motivated group of senior executives.”
"We were delighted when Jim agreed to speak to our Executive Team and we were completely gripped when he shared experiences from his truly-remarkable career, from funny and emotive to absolutely terrifying. Jim has a wonderful insight into people and how to motivate them which coupled with his strong determination to succeed makes him an excellent leader. He was an inspiration to all of the team and certainly put into perspective how minor our challenges are when compared to the challenges of surviving a polar exploration."
Contact us now to find out more, check availability & pricing